VISION: To Advance the Practice of Christian Counseling as an Effective Therapeutic Modality.
MISSION: To utilize Christian Counseling as a modality to teach, restore, and preserve individuals and families in crisis.
The US Agency for Christian Counseling Credential and Accreditation (USACCCA) is a no for Profit Organization established with the following purposes:
- To promote and provide Specialized Ministry Identified for Christian Counselors.
- To promote uniformed code of ethical standards of training and practice for Christian Counselors.
- To promote relevant education and effective prevention programs.
- Integrate the science of psychology and theology in a holistic approach for the emotional, psychological, and social problems of human being.
- To establish minimum qualifications to entering, into and remaining in the specialized ministry of Christian Counseling.
- To establish minimum educational requirements for Christian Counselors to entering into and remaining in the Specialized Ministry of Christian Counseling.